Author Topic: LCDHost preventing main display power off  (Read 6585 times)

GranoblasticMan

Re: LCDHost preventing main display power off
« Reply #15 on: 2014-07-18 19:47:57 »
Thanks, I didn't know this existed. Running 'powercfg -requests' shows None for everything, unfortunately, but something is still keeping my displays on.

Bummer. I was almost certain that would fix it.  :(

Pocalypse

« Reply #16 on: 2014-07-20 00:12:39 »
look here if you find it helpful
https://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c03397760&cc=us&destPage=document&lc=en&tmp_docname=c03541996

Thank you. I have tried all those options and my settings are correct. If LCDhost isn't running my displays turn off fine, and if LCDhost is running they always stay on.

eoh7678

« Reply #17 on: 2014-07-20 03:24:14 »
Still having the same exact problem here.  Have tried every suggestion- run energy reports, tried powercfg, nothing works.

If I run LCDHost with ANY layout, screensaver never comes on.  If I close it, the screensaver works fine.

Saixon

« Reply #18 on: 2014-08-05 23:38:29 »
i have the same problem, is there a way to fix this?

xiinator

« Reply #19 on: 2014-09-01 16:45:28 »
Due to other circumstances, I was forced to do a fresh install of Windows 7. The screensaver worked for like, the first week or so... then suddenly it stopped activating. Every once in a blue moon while the screensaver will work, but 99.9% of the time it will NOT work.

Same results with the powercfg -requests. Everything says "none".

Pocalypse

« Reply #20 on: 2014-09-11 07:18:03 »
I'm still having the same issue.

If I lock my computer (so I'm at the windows password prompt), the screen will turn off, while LCDhost continues to run. This is my workaround so far instead of shutting down LCDhost, but is still manual as the computer doesn't lock itself even though the setting for that is on.

ronzino

« Reply #21 on: 2016-07-26 07:01:58 »
has someone found a workaround for this ?
I think that is something related to shared memory, as if i disable sharedmemory export in aida64, even if lcdhost is opened, the screensaver runs.

anything