Author Topic: Paragon III - Legacy Thread  (Read 48588 times)

lordazoroth

Re: ►►►Paragon Red [Overclockers Edition] v3.0.2◄◄◄
« Reply #105 on: 2013-10-11 22:43:28 »
Hmm, I'm not sure what could be done about that. It's LCDHost specific. I have a quad core CPU with hyperthreading enabled and show 8 bars. Do you see 4 or 8, and do you have hyperthreading enabled? Perhaps temporarily disabling hyperthreading could shed some light on the situation.

JWMutant

« Reply #106 on: 2013-10-11 23:38:04 »
Im talking more about shows temps for each core.
There are currently 4 bars with 4 temps on the right hand side.
I need 6 bars.

lordazoroth

« Reply #107 on: 2013-10-28 12:46:54 »
Sry for the delay, I didn't realize this had been responded to. I've been very busy and email has been difficult to check.
I see your point. If the sensor data is present, I may be able to fashion a version with 6 CPU bars and only 2 GPU bars. Would that help?

JIM2003

« Reply #108 on: 2013-11-22 05:43:48 »
Hi, I really like this layout, and enjoy it a lot, but is there any chance you could make a version with 6 cores?

lordazoroth

« Reply #109 on: 2013-11-22 05:52:16 »
Hi, I really like this layout, and enjoy it a lot, but is there any chance you could make a version with 6 cores?

Hey, glad you like it!

To answer your question, I honestly don't know. It uses the default histogram software built into LCDHost. Do you know of any 6 core layouts I could use as a reference?

JIM2003

« Reply #110 on: 2013-11-22 07:29:08 »
I am no good at actual coding, but I fiddled with the xml and background picture to change it to 6 cores 2 gpus. It works for me, but might need some fine tuning from others. I also added the one I am currently using, 6 cores with 1 gpu.
« Last Edit: 2013-11-23 03:34:14 by JIM2003 »

lordazoroth

« Reply #111 on: 2013-11-24 01:20:51 »
That is awesome! I think I will add a 6 core version to the next revision. Great work!!

lordazoroth

« Reply #112 on: 2014-06-22 21:02:42 »
Hey everyone! I know I haven't posted an update in a while but I wanted to let you all know that I'm continuing support for this layout and intend to release an update in the near future. I've been primarily making bugfixes and other various modifications over the last several months but have plans to include additional features and to further simplify the setup process. Due to a number of bugs and limitations still present in LCDHost itself, many of these new features require substantial time and effort to execute properly and often involve inventing workarounds to implement them. Additional care must also be taken to support a vast range of users with differing hardware. Because of this I cannot provide an ETA on how long it will be before I release this new version but since this layout has not been updated in some time, I will try to find the time to release a new version with all the relevant installation documentation within a month of this post. Thank you all for your continued support and I look forward to hearing your experiences. ^.^

lordazoroth

« Reply #113 on: 2014-08-15 05:21:33 »
Quick update guys, I am currently working on v3.1.0. It will contain several improvements and additional features. I do not have an ETA however as I am continuously including new things and testing it myself. However I am nearing the end of my list of changes and expect to be done soon. Thank you for your continued support :)

lordazoroth

« Reply #114 on: 2014-09-01 02:09:43 »
Another Quick Update: I have accomplished all I've set out to do up to now. This layout will contain an enormous number of improvements. It has been almost completely rebuilt. The changelog is much, much longer than I'd ever imagined. I plan to release this new version within the next few days, depending on testing and 1 last feature I feel I must add. I have taken all your suggestions into consideration. Upon release, this layout may look deceptively similar, however I assure you it has been heavily modified. Over 100 hours were spent on this new version alone. I predict setup time for this new version will be approximately 3 minutes, perhaps less. I am uncertain just how many people still use LCDHost and this layout today. Perhaps this new version will breathe new life into LCDHost once again!

anything