Author Topic: Paragon III - Legacy Thread  (Read 54428 times)

MasterMeNL

Re: [Release] Paragon Blue v1.0 Final (RGB) Layout
« Reply #15 on: 2011-12-20 18:22:49 »
This is so awesome!
About GPU-Z, is there an option to start the program that it minimizes itself to the system tray instead of having me clicking it manually every time?

lordazoroth

« Reply #16 on: 2011-12-20 22:36:38 »
This is so awesome!
About GPU-Z, is there an option to start the program that it minimizes itself to the system tray instead of having me clicking it manually every time?
Yeah, I was minimizing it every time too until you mentioned this. I just looked it up and got it to work!

Right-click the shortcut and select properties. In the target field of the properties window, add  -minimized at the end of the line like so:
"C:\Users\username\Desktop\Desktop Downloads\GPU-Z.0.5.5.exe" -minimized

Don't forget the 'd' at the end of minimized and the space between .exe" and -minimized. Now when it's launched from that shortcut, it will start in your system tray ^.^

Enjoy!

MasterMeNL

« Reply #17 on: 2011-12-21 15:21:48 »
Thanks for the response, but now I have another question:
At the GPU section, my default is set to "Memory Controller Load", is this correct or should it be "GPU Load"
Also, my GPU's RPM aren't displayed correctly, it's value is "Memory Used".
I attached a pic with some info. I know that 9600GT is old (and crappy :P), I'm simply waiting for a game to come out that actually needs a new GPU (probably guild wards 2). ;)
« Last Edit: 2011-12-21 17:46:16 by MasterMeNL »

lordazoroth

« Reply #18 on: 2011-12-21 19:44:45 »
Yeah for whatever reason despite my best efforts, since every system is different, default values aren't always what they should be.

You are correct, GPU (Text) >> GPU-Z Usage value item should be GPU Load, and GPU Fan Speed Text value item should be Fan Speed (RPM). Strangely though, looking at your screenshot I don't see any active fan sensors. Are you using a non-stock cooler with your 9600GT? If so you may not be able to properly send Fan RPM and Percentage values to LCDHost.

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes ^.^
« Last Edit: 2011-12-21 19:53:14 by lordazoroth »

MasterMeNL

« Reply #19 on: 2011-12-23 19:39:50 »
Using an ASUS 9600GT, but I remember having issues with controlling/reading fan speed in the past, it's not that big of a problem anyway.
Also, GPU-Z (Graph) should be "GPU Load", right?
I currently set it to that setting since it also was on "Memory Controller Load".
Everything seems to be working fine now, I really love the layout.

Thanks for all your hard work so far! :)

lordazoroth

« Reply #20 on: 2011-12-24 21:49:37 »
Using an ASUS 9600GT, but I remember having issues with controlling/reading fan speed in the past, it's not that big of a problem anyway.
Also, GPU-Z (Graph) should be "GPU Load", right?
I currently set it to that setting since it also was on "Memory Controller Load".
Everything seems to be working fine now, I really love the layout.

Thanks for all your hard work so far! :)
Yes, GPU-Z (Graph) should be set to "GPU Load". I'm glad you like the layout, I do plan on making improvements in the future, I've just been so busy lately I haven't been able to find the time, but I definitely will soon!

MasterMeNL

« Reply #21 on: 2012-01-07 09:02:57 »
I edited some of the layout myself, some colors and stuff, changed rss feed and set the music thing to scrolling.
I attached a pic of how it looks now, I really like this layout, have it on 95% of the time.
The other 5% is a timer app for league of legends, for when stuff respawns.
You are right about changing bandwidth in LCDhost, after I throttled it down a lot it works much better.

Thanks for making the best theme ever,
MasterMe. xP
« Last Edit: 2012-01-07 09:04:41 by MasterMeNL »

4No1Afr8

« Reply #22 on: 2012-01-07 11:49:18 »
Dear Lordazaroth,
Great Work. Thx

MasterMeNL

« Reply #23 on: 2012-01-07 18:28:42 »
Hi there,

Sorry for the sort of double post.
I updated to LCDHost alpha 22 today, but now all things related to GPU-Z, speedfan and fraps aren't working.
I don't have the installer for alpha 21 or 20 anymore, can you upload your installation or installaller?
I attached a screenshot with how it looks now.

Greetings,
MasterMe.

naqazul

« Reply #24 on: 2012-01-08 01:40:20 »
I updated to LCDHost alpha 22 today, but now all things related to GPU-Z, speedfan and fraps aren't working.

As posted in the what's new section by Triscopic there was a major overhaul of the LH_MONITORING class.  You'll have to manually make modifications to old layouts.  I took the new download link and tried the old name and it appears to work.  Try this:
   http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/lcdhost/LCDHost-0-0-21.exe

I can't guarantee that link will work long term as I just performed a URL hack to get it.  I'm sure the fine folks on this forum will be updating their layouts soon. 

edit:  here is a link on specific mods to make the layout work:  http://forum.linkdata.se/lcdhost_discussion/ugrade_0.22_stuff_disappeared_462.0.html
« Last Edit: 2012-01-08 01:55:18 by naqazul »

lordazoroth

« Reply #25 on: 2012-01-08 04:05:04 »
Thanks for all your help with this layout guys, very cool looking!

lordazoroth

« Reply #26 on: 2012-01-08 08:22:59 »
UPDATING FOR LCDHOST 0.0.22!

Hey guys, working on updating this as I type this. I have the blue version 1.1 finished, I'll attach it here. More on the way!!
« Last Edit: 2012-01-08 08:41:34 by lordazoroth »

lordazoroth

« Reply #27 on: 2012-01-08 08:38:34 »
There's a graph issue with Fraps and GPU-Z, for some reason the instances aren't saving properly. Each time I reload, I have to alter some settings.

Here's the procedure:
1. Select LCDHost >> Layout >> Instances >> GPU-Z (Graph)
2. Uncheck "Ymax Can Grow"
3. Reset "Graph Ymax" to 100
4. Select LCDHost >> Layout >> Instances >> Fraps (Graph)
5. Uncheck "Ymax Can Grow"
6. Reset "Graph Ymax" to 60

Let me know if you guys are having the same problem with LCDHost v0.0.22. Thx a bunch!

MasterMeNL

Just when I had some more information and stuff you already made an update, that's a very quick update.
Thanks for the Alpha 21 link, I'll keep using that for a while.

Greetings,
MasterMe.

lordazoroth

Just when I had some more information and stuff you already made an update, that's a very quick update.
Thanks for the Alpha 21 link, I'll keep using that for a while.

Greetings,
MasterMe.
You know it!

Also this new update is fully functional with 0.0.22, a few new bugs though as mentioned in my last post, still working on it.

anything