Author Topic: Paragon III - Legacy Thread  (Read 56999 times)

MasterMeNL

The bugs are in LCDHost itself, it keeps checking Ymax can grow on mine too, and I updated my old theme (red with some modifications) to alpha 22 myself, I have the same bug.
I hope there'll be a hotfix soon, because this bug is pretty annoying.

Edit: See this thread for more information.

Greetings,
MasterMe.
« Last Edit: 2012-01-08 10:04:31 by MasterMeNL »

lordazoroth

Nice info, thank you, that saves me some time!

lordazoroth

Alright guys, the layout is completely up to date for LCDHost version 0.0.22. I'm still working on version 2.0 which will be even more informative and easier to read.

VashSky

Thanks a lot lordazoroth for the quick update. I was immediately heart broken when I updated LCDHost only to find that the best layout on the site didn't function at all, glad to see it's back in full form on my trusty G19 where it belongs! ;)

Thanks again!

lordazoroth

Thanks a lot lordazoroth for the quick update. I was immediately heart broken when I updated LCDHost only to find that the best layout on the site didn't function at all, glad to see it's back in full form on my trusty G19 where it belongs! ;)

Thanks again!
Not a problem, I made sure to jump on it fast so you guys could get back to enjoying it. :)

I've updated the release notes to include new information. The bugs and faq sections in particular contain new step by step guides for properly adjusting the layout for your systems.

lordazoroth

Hey guys, just thought I'd post an update. I'm currently working on version 2.0 of the Paragon Blue Layout. It'll be very similar in a lot of ways, but will display additional monitoring information and be even easier to read. I don't want to be too specific because nothing is final yet, but it's looking good and I'm sure you'll all be pleasantly surprised ^.^

lordazoroth

Alright guys, I have an update, this one is big! I've finished 2.0, and it's fantastic. I'll be testing it for a bit tonight myself and I've handed it off to my quality assurance guy so he can test it himself but I should be posting within a few hours, possibly early tomorrow morning. I haven't been able to test it across a broad range of computers yet and due to how advanced this new layout is combined with the saving issues introduced with LCDHost v0.0.20, I can't in good conscience release this and leave you guys hanging. So, I'll be adding a comprehensive installation guide!

I'll be working on a step by step guide for installation over the next few days as it is currently impossible to create a template this advanced that automatically recognizes and adapts to all systems. Please check back periodically for updates and future releases, and feel free to post about any bugs or fixes you guys come across.

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: 2012-01-19 12:50:22 by lordazoroth »

lordazoroth

Good news, I've finished posting the layout and it's ready for usage. A step by step guide has been added in the new customization section, so if you have any questions, please refer to that section first. Anyway, yeah everything should be good, if I've forgotten anything please let me know, and feel free to comment on what you guys think. Thanks a bunch, and more colors will be added later :)

MasterMeNL

Good news, I've finished posting the layout and it's ready for usage. A step by step guide has been added in the new customization section, so if you have any questions, please refer to that section first. Anyway, yeah everything should be good, if I've forgotten anything please let me know, and feel free to comment on what you guys think. Thanks a bunch, and more colors will be added later :)
Wow! The new layout is sick!
And I was thinking it would be impossible to make it even better. :P
Any chance on a red version coming soon since my PC is themed red and stuff.

Greetings,
MasterMe.

lordazoroth

Sure no problem, I'll get to work on red for ya!

Thanks for the compliments too, I'm glad to know people are enjoying the new version ^.^

lordazoroth

Alright, I got the red version for ya, I've attached it here for now and I'll be sure to add it to the new package once I'm finished with v2.0.4. Just download the image below, place it in your current Paragon Blue folder and navigate to LCDHost >> Layout >> Instances >> Paragon Background and on the right hand side, click the ... button and navigate to this new image file and then save. This will circumvent the need to go through the entire customization section all over again. Let me know how it goes.

Enjoy! :)
« Last Edit: 2012-01-30 18:06:57 by lordazoroth »

lordazoroth

I've been a little busy lately, so I haven't been able to pump any colors out. Any specific color requests you guys are interested in?

lordazoroth

Tests confirm this layout is fully compatible with LCDHost v0.0.23. All layout saving and loading bugs seem to have been fixed completely with the new version. Let me know if you guys find any bugs. Enjoy!

lordazoroth

Hey sry I haven't posted in a while. I'm just updating this post to let everyone know that even though this hasn't been updated in a while, it still works with the newer versions 0.0.24 and 0.0.25 and it's been working great on my end with no real modification required.

Let me know if you guys need anything modified or have any feature requests and I'll see what i can do. Enjoy!

lordazoroth

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone had any difficulty setting up the layout. If so let me know, later!