Author Topic: Installing LUA Classes  (Read 4208 times)

lethys

Installing LUA Classes
« on: 2010-12-29 12:19:20 »
[insert somewhat long and boring talk about how lua classes are different from compiled plugins]

Installing LUA Classes is just as easy as installing normal plugins.
The actual LUA Classes consist of .lua files, all these files need to be copied into LCDHost's Lua folder.
My LUA Classes also bring 3rd party applications with themselves to do stuff that i find to be too cumbersome to code in LUA for now, these also need to be copied into LCDHost's Lua folder.

LUA Classes are different from other Classes in that they get loaded automatically with the Lua Plugin, the best way to disabled them temporarily is to move the .lua file to another directory for as long as you want them to be disabled.

newgoth

Re: Installing LUA Classes
« Reply #1 on: 2015-01-16 20:42:29 »
Hello,

First I would like to thanks the creator of this soft wich is the best ad-on I've found to the G19...
Too bad  they seem to have disapeared from this forum.

Now does anybody can give more instruction on how to install LUA pluggins ?
Some links to the files could also be usefull... All I've found in the source code area is not compiled and I don't have a clue how to do this.... :-(

I would like to create a timer in my Layout that can be controlled with the display buttons and some of the functionnalities I need seem to be available with LUA pluggins.

Thanks for your support....