Author Topic: [Release] LH_Graph (v1.3)  (Read 10200 times)

gohamstergo

Re: [Release] LH_Graph (v1.21)
« Reply #15 on: 2011-03-19 21:33:52 »
SystemCPUHistogramGraph does not allow you to select different CPU cores. What I want to do is have a graph showing core0 and a separate graph showing core1. However, each individual graph shows BOTH cores no matter what core is chosen under "selected line."

also, not sure if the following should go here or apply to LH_Text, but it would be nice to have a stat showing Hard drive space remaining/used/total (separate values of course).
« Last Edit: 2011-03-20 03:34:26 by gohamstergo »

Triscopic

• ˙ǝıl ɐ sı ǝʞɐɔ ǝɥʇ
« Reply #16 on: 2011-03-28 08:54:06 »
SystemCPUHistogramGraph does not allow you to select different CPU cores. What I want to do is have a graph showing core0 and a separate graph showing core1. However, each individual graph shows BOTH cores no matter what core is chosen under "selected line."
This is kind of by design as it was designed to mirror the behaviour of the SystemCPUHistogram (i.e. Bar) object. However there is an easy work around. Select each undesired line in turn and set the colour to transparent, hey presto, one core per graph.

gohamstergo

« Reply #17 on: 2011-03-28 17:14:09 »
genius! dont know why i didnt realize that selecting each line was selecting which line's colors to edit. i thought it a broken selector haha. thanks!!

Triscopic

• ˙ǝıl ɐ sı ǝʞɐɔ ǝɥʇ
« Reply #18 on: 2011-05-07 09:17:15 »
Release Notes:

Updated to 1.3:
  • Added foreground images: now you can fill the area below a graph using a custom image, and use a different one for each line if there are several. Please note that this can be a little cpu intensive if you use a large graph with multiple lines...
  • Added background image[//li]
Available with A16

TYLER

Re: [Release] LH_Graph (v1.3)
« Reply #19 on: 2013-10-16 10:08:07 »
hello people

First, only once, great program. Makes really fun, to experiment and to work. Unfortunately, I have since the last update problems with some functions.
LH_Graph / SystemCPUGraph 2.0
It is not shown the cores. Changes to the options, remain without effect.

I ever say thank you and sorry for my bad english.

Mfg. DISPLETT

Hallo leute

Zunächst erst mal, tolles Programm. Macht echt Spass, damit zu Arbeiten und zu experimentieren. Leider habe ich seit dem letzten Update Probleme mit einigen Funktionen.
LH_Graph/SystemCPUGraph 2.0
Es wird keiner der Kerne angezeigt. Änderungen an den Optionen, bleiben ohne effekt.

Ich sage schonmal Danke und sorry für mein schlechtes englisch.

Mfg DISPLETT

anything