Author Topic: [Release] LH_TS3  (Read 36944 times)

Triscopic

• ˙ǝıl ɐ sı ǝʞɐɔ ǝɥʇ
Re: [Release] LH_TS3
« Reply #30 on: 2011-12-14 09:52:00 »
Well spotted. This is a bug in LCDHost, but one I hoped no one would find since most people run LCDHost on startup and open TS3 later. I think we've pinned down the cause of it already and it should be fixed in the next release (A22).

As for TS2, yes it would be too costly. The TS3 plugin uses the "ClientQuery" interface for TeamSpeak 3 which makes huge amounts of info available to 3rd parties. TS2 doesn't have this (not as far as I can tell anyway) so it would mean starting totally from scratch. Even if TS2 did have ClientQuery, I've had to get extra features added to it which wouldn't be there in any older version anyway.

Nightchild79

« Reply #31 on: 2011-12-14 11:06:09 »
... but one I hoped no one would find ...
lol  8)
As for TS2, yes it would be too costly. The TS3 plugin uses the "ClientQuery" interface for TeamSpeak 3 which makes huge amounts of info available to 3rd parties. TS2 doesn't have this (not as far as I can tell anyway) so it would mean starting totally from scratch. Even if TS2 did have ClientQuery, I've had to get extra features added to it which wouldn't be there in any older version anyway.
It´s OK. I have to get used to me probably TeamSpeak 3

Tourman

« Reply #32 on: 2011-12-22 00:04:11 »
I'm having issues with this plugin. It recognizes when TS3 is running and the window shows up, but the window contents are empty. When I speak I do not see anything in the TS3 window, but I will occasionally see other speakers in the window. 90% of speakers are not displayed I'd say.

Also, when logging in into TS I will see my name and other icons, but they disappear shortly and do not come back.

Spaldo

« Reply #33 on: 2012-01-05 23:33:42 »
If I haven't said it before... Thank you so much for this release and for integrating TS3 into LCDHost!  I have been waiting for a long time and it is great to have both products working together on my keyboard :D

I would like to request/suggest and addition to the plugin, something which is part of the original TS3 plugin and really helps.

There is an option for the current/last speaker to be displayed for a brief period of time AFTER they speak, that way, if you don't look down while they are speaking, you can see who was speaking a moment ago.  Great for channels when you have lots of users.

I hope you consider this idea, and thanks again.

Triscopic

• ˙ǝıl ɐ sı ǝʞɐɔ ǝɥʇ
« Reply #34 on: 2012-01-06 23:16:54 »
an option for the current/last speaker to be displayed for a brief period of time AFTER they speak

Good idea. Added to the list.

Spaldo

« Reply #35 on: 2012-01-06 23:24:16 »
Good idea. Added to the list.

OpenAreas

« Reply #36 on: 2012-01-13 13:15:08 »
Getting frustrated now, 3rd topic im posting in to try and get someone to acknowledge this problem. Many others are having this issue too. All since A22 was released, nothing but issues and it's annoying.

TS3 plugin is not working. I also cannot seem to remove the winamp window either... can someone, PLEASE help me and reply ???

:(

Ender91

• Alpha & Omega
« Reply #37 on: 2012-01-13 15:05:22 »
Hmmm i'll try to sort this out with Triscopic, see if we can reproduce this issue.

Triscopic

• ˙ǝıl ɐ sı ǝʞɐɔ ǝɥʇ
« Reply #38 on: 2012-01-14 22:08:19 »
Getting frustrated now, 3rd topic im posting in to try and get someone to acknowledge this problem. Many others are having this issue too. All since A22 was released...
:(

Sorry. This is the first I've heard of it, but then I only check the forums every few days otherwise I can't get anything done.

It sounds like you're having a problem with data linking, which is how LCDHost moves data around between objects. I know SR is doing more work on linking in A23 but I'll flag it up with him.

Can you link items together manually in a layout? 
« Last Edit: 2012-01-16 18:22:51 by Triscopic »

Quiquex

« Reply #39 on: 2012-01-16 15:02:06 »
Confirming same issue as OpenAreas. Both with my custom layout and eos default

Triscopic

• ˙ǝıl ɐ sı ǝʞɐɔ ǝɥʇ
« Reply #40 on: 2012-01-16 18:22:25 »
Confirming same issue as OpenAreas. Both with my custom layout and eos default

Can you link items together manually in a layout? 

Please test and let me know

Numrollen

« Reply #41 on: 2012-01-16 18:55:49 »
Same here. How to link manual? in plugin details he said "TS running and connected" but no info showing up.

OpenAreas

« Reply #42 on: 2012-01-19 11:19:04 »
Any help, please? :( Not been able to use LCDhost properly since A22

Triscopic

• ˙ǝıl ɐ sı ǝʞɐɔ ǝɥʇ
« Reply #43 on: 2012-01-21 11:38:10 »
Same here. How to link manual? in plugin details he said "TS running and connected" but no info showing up.

click the link button next to any item and select any other item as a source. then check that when you change the source you chose the item you linked it to changes as well.

Triscopic

• ˙ǝıl ɐ sı ǝʞɐɔ ǝɥʇ
« Reply #44 on: 2012-01-21 11:45:18 »
Any help, please? :( Not been able to use LCDhost properly since A22

Sorry. RL is throwing up obstacles to me doing LCDHost stuff - January was meant to be release month of the software I work on in my day-job so the team is under pressure there, and as I'm one of the main developers most of that pressure lands on my shoulders... That means I'm not able to face more coding when I get home late. I had hoped to do some this weekend but I've come down with the 'flu so don't think that'll happen. On the bright side I've managed to time my flu so it ruins my weekend more than my working week... oh... wait...