Author Topic: [Release] LH_TS3  (Read 28881 times)

mawbster

Re: [Release] LH_TS3
« Reply #60 on: 2013-02-02 14:33:22 »
hmm seems i can get it to work on one server that i use as a back up but not on the main server.

pittnuma

« Reply #61 on: 2013-10-12 01:52:34 »
Sorry to drag up an old post, only just found LCDHost.

I have figured out in the most how to use LCDHost, however I get a TS3 is running but not connected.

Any ideas?

EDIT...Got it, I unloaded then reloaded, all running I think... Thanks great app

Thanks

Pitt

http://www.youtube.com/user/Pittnuma
https://www.facebook.com/PittnumaGaming?ref=profile
« Last Edit: 2013-10-12 15:26:50 by pittnuma »

Spaldo

« Reply #62 on: 2014-01-12 10:03:08 »
Hi, I recently updated Windows and have reinstalled LCDHost. Everything is working, except the mute icon (Mute status image is blank/black) when the speakers are muted. Everything else works, connection icon. speaking icon, etc. Just that one isn't working. Any ideas?
« Last Edit: 2014-01-12 10:05:43 by Spaldo »

Thicondrius

« Reply #63 on: 2014-04-14 13:51:53 »
some here

Fireball

« Reply #64 on: 2015-09-29 07:08:53 »
2. Not that bigger deal but if u connect to 2 servers in different tabs it will only show the first server not the one that you are currently speaking in, again not so bigger deal.

It never occurred to me people would actually do that - I've never connected to more than one server at a time. I'll look into it, although I'm not sure how to make the controls behave in that instance - just merging all the data into one string, or having a drop down on the plugin settings page to chose the server you're interested in? I'll think about it.

This is a big issue for me though - with LCDSirreal this worked fine. Now as I switched to G19, this is no longer feasible, so I'm "stuck" with this plugin.

I always join my own TS3 server and in suite, in a tab, my clan's TS3 server and the view on the LCDHost plugin sticks to my own server. If I leave my server then, the plugin show's I'm disconnected instead of switching to the last connected TS3 server.

Is the source code available somewhere?

telferg

« Reply #65 on: 2017-04-15 14:54:24 »
Hi Guys,

No idea if this LCD Host is still supported. A shame if not as it is a cracking piece of software.

Anyway little issue here with the LH_TS3 plugin due to Teamspeak security updates.

The plugin now needs an API Key which is given within the ClientQuery plugin in TS3. I have no idea how to update the LCD Host TS3 plugin to do so.
Other people having the same issue on OBS but that allows for the key to be put in under settings.

See this thread https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/teamspeak-3-studio-plugin.448/update?update=1335 here for same issue I am having but obviously with different software. I have tried numerous fixes.

Anyway i guess if anyone still uses LCD Host, my question is : Are you having the same issues?

Any idea how to fix? BTW i have never modified .dll files etc so no idea what to do